Partner Scott Flick will lead a discussion between top radio business executives and representatives from lending and investment firms during Pillsbury’s Broadcast Finance Forecast – The 2016 Leadership Breakfast. This session is part of the 2016 NAB Radio Show, which will take place at the Omni Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, September 21-23rd. The session takes place on September 21 from 8:30 am – 10:00 am Central Time.
- Caroline Beasley, Interim CEO, Executive Vice President and CFO, Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Bill Hendrich, Executive Vice President – Radio, Cox Media Group
- Larry Wilson, Founder and Chairman, Alpha Media
- J. Davis Hebert, Director – High Yield Media, Cable and Telecommunications Research Sectors, Wells Fargo Securities
- Garret Komjathy, Senior Vice President – Media and Communications, U.S. Bank
- Ray Shu, Managing Director and Head of Originations for Technology, Media and Telecom, Capital One
For more information and to register, please visit the Radio Show event page.