Washington, DC, 20036
Partner Scott Flick will lead a discussion between top radio business executives and representatives from lending and investment firms during Pillsbury’s Broadcast Finance 2019: Radio Unleashed – Preparing for a New Regulatory World. This session is part of the 2019 NAB Radio Show, which will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas, September 24-26, 2019. The session takes place on September 24 from 4:00-5:30 pm Central Time.
This year’s session features:
- Davis Hebert, Direct and Senior High Yield Analyst – Media, Cable, and Telecommunications Research Sectors, Wells Fargo Securities
- Bill Hendrich, Executive Vice President, Cox Media Group
- Garret Komjathy, Senior Vice President – Media and Communications Division, US Bank, NA
- Beth Neuhoff, President and CEO, Neuhoff Media
- Susan Patrick, Co-Owner and Managing Partner, Patrick Communications; Co-Owner, Legend Communications
- Kevin Perry, President and CEO, Perry Publishing & Broadcasting Company
- Dave Santrella, President – Broadcast Media, Salem Media Group
For more information and to register, visit https://www.radioshowweb.com.